Guest house for shopping in Rome center
The Couper Colonna is the perfect guest house for shopping in Rome center because it provides the public with exclusive services and strategic location.
The structure is right in the center, on Via della Colonna Antonina, just a few steps from the capital's most important shopping streets.
The proximity to public transportation stops and the Barberini metro station also makes it easy to explore the city area by moving around on four wheels or by rail.
Guest house for shopping in central Rome with personal shopper
Among the pluses of The Couper Colonna the presence of a personal shopper certainly stands out. A highly trained and multilingual professional figure who will be able to advise and accompany the guest in his purchases in the capital.
A totally dedicated service, which will allow to identify the best stores and locations according to what are the tastes of the specific person.
Another advantage offered by the structure is the location: The Couper Colonna is in the heart of the capital, a short distance from the most important local shopping streets.
Guest house for shopping in Rome historic center
From the property we quickly reach:
- Via del Corso - 350 meters: it is the most important and most famous shopping street in Rome. It runs from Piazza Venezia to Piazza del Popolo. Here we find big brands such as H&M, Zara, Gap, Sisley, Miss Sixty, Diesel, Nike, Adidas, Puma, Lacoste, Apple Store, AS Roma Store, Sephora, MAC, Kiko Cosmetics;
- Via Condotti - 700 meters: is the luxury shopping street, an authentic catwalk that includes the most prestigious brands of international fashion. Here we find the boutiques of Giorgio Armani, Michael Kors, Salvatore Ferragamo, Hermés, Prada, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co;
- Via del Governo Vecchio - 1 km: this is the perfect location for vintage enthusiasts. Here we find numerous stores dedicated to vintage and antiques, leather goods and boutiques;
- Via del Boschetto - 1.2 km: in the Monti district here is a street with numerous craft stores with handmade and custom-made items, alternative clothes and accessories;
- Via Cola di Rienzo - 2 km: nestled in the Prati district, the street is home to numerous stores for all budgets. Here we find the brands Max Mara, David Naman, Liu Jo, Subdued, Brandy Melville, and Calvin Klein, as well as jewelry, housewares, and gift stores. Not forgetting the Coin Excelsior, 4,300 on three levels with a careful selection of Italian and international fashion, beauty, home decor, fine food brands;
Book at The Couper Colonna, guest house for shopping in Rome center.